Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

NonChalant Episode VI: Return of the Mediocre Reviews

Hey so long time no post... again well we seem to be doing this in drips and drabs, still no Tombi unfortunately but we can only hope it will come soon. The good news is I finally got past the unknown reason I couldn't make Ben an Author as anyone who has been here more than once will know by Ben's first post.

In other news I have now made the actual YouTube channel for this instead of just using my account
which I will link to here: https://www.youtube.com/user/NonChalantReviews?feature=mhee
So if you followed that link you came across a channel with one video uploaded and no picture.
In short this is very much a work in progress so as more videos get uploaded we will be improving the channel.

Some time ago I said there will be more posts coming more often well this time its for real from here on in I'm going to put a lot more content on here and there is going to be more videos too.

Also on a completely unrelated note my friend showed me an amazing web comic based on Dungeons and Dragons It is pretty funny and the story is really good so check that out and come back here when your done and you never know there may be more content.

Goblins: http://goblinscomic.com/06252005/

No comments:

Post a Comment