Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Sorry I havn't posetd in a few days

Hey again

So Ben came over and instead of doing an audio recording we got distracted and played some games and talked about new ideas, so we are going to do some lets plays of games the whole way through no idea what we will start with but we will see. If anyone reading this has any ideas then shoot but until then we are undecided. So they should be going onto probably my YouTube channel as soon as we get hold of a capture card. also I believe Ben will be putting up a review of Halo 4 as I have not played it yet so stay tuned for that. Another thing we have planned is audio sessions as I mentioned earlier we completely forgot to do that today but one will be along soon, I hope.

OK  so I promise tomorrow I will put up a review of a game and its going to be Tombi on the PlayStation one.


Bye for now

(Tombi EU Cover)





















No comments:

Post a Comment