Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hello There

My name is Alex and I have been meaning to start something like this for a while.
Gaming will be the main subject, but I will cover films and things or I may just get one of my friends to do that.

Anyway if you want to see maybe a couple of game reviews because you're bored or you just can't decide whether to get it or not check in here. Also I will try and take in ideas from you guys as well, so if there's game or film or whatever you want me to have a look at and write about then ask away and I'll do my best.
you can expect the first post tomorrow and I think it will be on Planetside 2 which came out today and I took part in the beta with a few friends but more on that tomorrow

I hope whoever ends up reading this at least has a laugh

1 comment: